Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt

Last night I was having a conversation with Mike about my serious cravings for a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard. 2 years ago my husband I wouldn't have thought twice about eating these bad boys two-three times a week. Although I eat clean about 90% of the time, at 27 weeks pregnant, those cravings are hitting hard!

At  8 o'clock last night it's all I could think about!  Out of curiosity, I went to the DQ official website to peek at just how many calories were in a small serving. 580 calories?!?!?!?!?!?  Seeing this, cut out my desire to indulge in this creamy treat, but I was still craving something sweet and salty and creamy....


I think I have found a winner!It is called clean eating cookie dough yogurt!!! AMAZING!!! Now I wouldn't put this on the menu for every night as a snack but this is a perfect treat to replace your bowl of ice cream or the blizzard. Let me know when you try it and what you think!!


Ingredients
3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt, 1 tbsp nut butter, 1 tbsp honey, 1/4 tsp vanilla, pinch of sea salt or a pinch of stevia (craving salty or sweet?) , 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips.

Directions:Combine Greek yogurt with the nut butter, honey, vanilla and sea salt. Mix until smooth. Top with mini choc chips and enjoy!!!

Post in the comments if you tried it and what you think!!




Share this recipe with someone that you think would like it!!!

Labels: , , , ,