Kasha Oatmeal

I think this is my new favorite breakfast ever!  Kasha Oatmeal is sweet, salty, and extremely satisfying.  I think the Kasha has a little more flavor than oatmeal, and the texture is a little creamier.  This breakfast fills me for about 3-4 hours!  

Here you go! 
Ingredients
1 cup water
1/4 tsp. salt
1/3 cup of dry multi-grain hot cereal (I used Hodgson Mills)
2 TBL chopped pistachios
2 TBL chopped cranberries
2 tsp.  truvia or a TBL of agave
 If your hor cereal does not have Flax Seed, this is a great way to add nutrients to your breakfast to keep you fuller longer without adding on the calories!

Directions
1.  Heat water and cereal in the microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Fluff with a fork
3. Add a dash of salt, pistachios, cranberries and truvia.
4.  Enjoy!

Calories:  About 300
Protein 8 grams
Healthy Fat:  8 grams
Fiber:  6 grams