Avocado Chicken Salad

Now that school is back in session, I spend a lot of time on Sunday preparing meals for the week and getting them packed!  I always  prepare enough for the rest of the week so that it is quick and easy to grab and go!  It has a combination of good fats, protein and dairy all in one, enough to keep you full and energized through the day!

Clean Eating Avocado Chicken Salad
Ingredients:

Avocado Chicken Salad
Directions:
There were no specific measurements with this recipe so I just added a little until I got the consistency and taste that I wanted.  I started by scooping out the avocado into a bowel and mashing with a fork, then I added a scoop of greek yogurt and stirred until it was a creamy consistency.   Next I added the chopped green onions, just enough to give it some flavor.  Then I chopped up a handful of cilantro and mixed that in.  I added a splash of lime juice and some salt and pepper.  I mixed that together well and gave it a taste test.  I ended up adding a little more salt and pepper and it was perfect.  I covered and put in the fridge and this morning I put a couple of scoops on a whole wheat tortilla with some lettuce and tomato for my husband and now he has a clean lunch!!!

Enjoy!!!!

Labels: , ,